You are here: Home Inspection & Testing Mold Inspection and Testing
A Mold Advisory
• To Home and/or business owners
• To Real estate agencies
• To Healthcare organizations
• To Civic clubs, hotels/motels
EnviroTENN warns that mold can be a cause for concern:
the sicknesses and litigation arising from mold-induced problems today is alarming.
To be strictly fair, there is a “Good mold” used in making antibiotics, cheese, and other things that make our lives better. But the “Bad mold” that grows unwanted where you live and work is a dual danger to people and property. The mold we’re talking about is the undesirable fungus that can grow alarmingly fast (as quickly as 24 hours after a water event) where people live and work.
And it could have a double-barreled effect:
• It could represent a serious health hazard to your family or employees.
• It can also cause deterioration in building materials in your home or place of business.
• Allergenic - could cause allergic reactions like watery eyes, wheezing and runny nose.
• Pathogenic - could suppress your immune system or cause serious health effects in someone who already has a suppressed system.
• Toxic - could cause serious health effects in almost everyone, ranging from short-term effects to cancer.